IT.COM

question How are you generate revenue for your domain portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
With at least $8 per domain name per year, it could add up if you have a large portfolio.

Are you generating enough domain sales to cover annual registration fees?

Are you using parking? I'm not getting much revenue for a long time
Are you developing content sites with Adsense? again, not much revenue for a long time
Affiliate links?
What is your experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where do I get detail of domain name with reference that help me to find out
Specific traffic.
Thank you guys for helping me

•••
I always try out my names at Voodoo or Parkingcrew. After a few months if I don't see anything good out of parking I just send them to a lander page at my Domain Name Marketplace (I use Efty).

I have about 1,500 names. Only ~100 of them are parked at Voodoo or Parkingcrew

Total Parking revenue is only ~$50/month or ~$600/year -- that's not a lot but at least it's something...

The majority comes from domain name sales.

So far Sales have covered my renewal expenses every year for the past 8 years. And usually covers the cost of new domain names I pick up...

•••
I am too looking forward for ways to generate revenue other than developing websites.

There is good news. Very soon, our current system will be scaled with our in-built Ad server to power domain landing pages. Minimum of objectives - to generate enough income for domainers to cover renewals. Monetizing domains while waiting for offers is a popular demand from our current users. About 30000 domains/landers waiting to be served.
Right now, what we have is this:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/manage-monetize-sell-your-domains.1113102/#post-7008512

You can join if interested.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back