IT.COM

*** HOT *** 240 .TV's On Auction Now - Must See!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who are new here every now and then I like to shake things up and move around some inventory for amazing prices. This year I really need to concentrate on my company and I don't have time to develop and manage all my names so I am really letting some of these go for less than todays market value IMO and they all should make good long term investments.

Please read the rules below!

From Monday January 7th, at 11:59pm EST any names that do not have a bid will be removed from the auction and only names that have a bid will remain in the auction for the final hours.

Rules of the Auction:
1. Your bid must be placed in this thread. No bidding via PM, but feel free to ask me Questions

2. If you win more than $300.00 worth of names, take off 5% from your total (not including premium names).

3. The Auction will end on Tuesday, January 8th at 11:5959pm EST. "That is the official end time, but the auction will continue to extend past that time 5 minutes from the last bid and for each subsequent bid.
So if someone makes a bid at 11:59pm then the auction will actually end at 12:04am, unless another bid is made during that period in which case the Auction will be extended a further 5 minutes and so on.
When the auction is extended, you can still bid on ANY name in the auction.

I encourage you not to wait until the last minute as you may jam up the site. Also you never know what may happen so bid early, bid large and bid often!

4. Payments under $250.00 must be made via PayPal. For $250.00 or more you can either paypal me at [email protected] or via Escrow.com (you pay the fees) or you can wire the money to me, but you will need to add on a $20.00 wiring fee.

5. Payments must be made within 72 hours of the auction unless you PM me for special consideration.

6. I may need up to 7 days from payment to make the transfers depending on how many names I have sold. I also reserve the right to change the starting price of a domain or to remove the domain as long as there are no offers on the name.

7. All names are mostly with Enom or GoDaddy, maybe a couple with CenturyDomains and a handful with Namepros.

8. Bids between $10.00 - $49.00 can be in increments of $1.00. From $50.00 and up they need to be in increments of $5.00.

9. I will try and add comments and traffic over the next couple of days, but assume no traffic on these names unless otherwise noted.

10. Have fun!

Congrads to the winners!

Criminologist.tv $10.00 Millers
MidtownManhattan.tv $10.00 Mr. Rhee
AccountingFirm.tv $50.00 JeffOverman
Acupuncturist.tv $18.00 Millers
ApartmentChannel.tv $18.00 SmashFactory
ChefSchool.tv $18.00 Millers
DiscoverEngland.tv $18.00 S~
DiscoverSpain.tv $18.00 S~
DowningStreet.tv $25.00 Millers
FreeOffer.tv $100.00 JeffOverman
JobHunters.tv $30.00 NWDomains
MysteryShoppers.tv $18.00 Sneakers
PoliceDepartment.tv $18.00 Sneakers
RippedOff.tv $18.00 Mr. Rhee
Sambo.tv $18.00 MicroGuy
Bronchitis.tv $65.00 Heroes
Historic.tv $38.00 Mr. Rhee
JChannel.tv $35.00 Mr. Rhee
Searchable.tv $35.00 Mr. Rhee
CoverStory.tv $50.00 NWDomains
HomeComputers.tv $50.00 Millers
WomenOnly.tv $50.00 BennyBoy
Urologist.tv & Urologists.tv $75.00 Millers
FantasyLeague.tv $100.00 BennyBoy
Glitz.tv $100.00 Abdulla

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah baby, I got some! Just a shame I missed freeoffers and downingstreet.

•••
sorry sneakers on accountingfirm.tv... i couldnt resist :)

just very happy....i was in the car driving and was on namepros.mobi and my crackberry as I put the price in...then i kept refreshing page to see what would happen on freeoffer.tv.

•••
SearchingTV said:
DiscoverEngland.tv $18.00 S~
DiscoverSpain.tv $18.00 S~

Awesome!
Will send payment later today when I'm on a more secure computer.

SearchingTV said:
You guys comedians? The starting bid is $6k for comedians.tv

:lol:

•••
•••
I was wondering if you received payment yet?
Ben

•••
bennyboy said:
I was wondering if you received payment yet?
Ben

from most. yes

starting making the pushes, hopefully will finish up on Sunday.

If anyone else needs to pay, please do so asap.

•••
from me i hope!!!

By the way, I have been invited to vegas for tomorrow- as my sister has decided to get married there. So, I shall be listening to offers to raise funds. Not hijacking your thread!!!!
Love the way qoof is going also!
Ben

•••
Domains have been received and TR updated.

Thanks again.

•••
Just waiting for Mr. Rhee

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back