Dynadot

Discover .TV Auction ~ Great City & Country Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Expire November 4th 08, all reged with NamePros for an easy push.

$10.00 opening bid on any name. $1.00 intervals. Auction ends 72 hours after the last bid. You can bid on any name as long as the auction is still going.

DiscoverAustralia.tv $35.00

DiscoverBoston.tv $10.00

DiscoverChicago.tv $10.00

DiscoverChina.tv $40.00

DiscoverFrance.tv $18.00

DiscoverGermany.tv $12.00

DiscoverItaly.tv $18.00

DiscoverJapan.tv $11.00

DiscoverLondon.tv $30.00

DiscoverLosAngeles.tv $10.00

DiscoverNewYork.tv $21.00

DiscoverParis.tv $10.00

DiscoverSeattle.tv $11.00

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my first ever "bump" on Namepros

These are great names guys, wheres the beef.. I mean bids?

•••
•••
DiscoverCanada.tv - $ 11.00

•••
Cate.tv said:
DiscoverCanada.tv - $ 11.00

Just so there is no confusion. Cate you could have bid $10.00 on DiscoverCanada.tv, you would only have needed to bid $11.00 if you were bidding on DiscoverAfrica.tv which already had a bid of $10.00.

Thanks for the bid!

•••
I know ::}} I just like to be a "little" different ::}} lol

•••
DiscoverAfrica.tv -11
DiscoverAustralia.tv -10
DiscoverCanada.tv -12
DiscoverChina.tv -10
DiscoverFrance.tv -10
DiscoverItaly.tv -10
DiscoverJapan.tv -10

•••
•••
I think I won DiscoverAfrica.tv (36 hrs had passed)

DiscoverChina.tv $11

•••
discoverJapan $11
discoverItaly $11

•••
DiscoverAfrica.tv - $10 SOLD to gilescoley
DiscoverCanada.tv - $ 11.00 SOLD to Cate.tv

The rest of the auction continues and I am changing it from 36 hours from last bit to 72 hours.

•••
•••
•••
DiscoverFrance,tv -> $11
DiscoverGermany,tv -> $10
DiscoverItaly,tv -> $12

•••
•••
DiscoverChina.tv - $20

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DiscoverChina.tv -30
DiscoverFrance.tv -15
DiscoverItaly.tv -15

•••
•••
DiscoverFrance,tv -> $16
DiscoverItaly,tv -> $16

•••
DiscoverAustralia.tv $11

•••
DiscoverAustralia.tv $12

This auction could go on for weeks. Not to take a piss in your thread but to tie every name to each other should only happen if its an auction for ALL the names at once, as a package. Not sure that this setup is allowable per NP rules or if it is it shouldn't be.

•••
DiscoverAustralia.tv $13

•••
finster said:
DiscoverAustralia.tv $12

This auction could go on for weeks. Not to take a piss in your thread but to tie every name to each other should only happen if its an auction for ALL the names at once, as a package. Not sure that this setup is allowable per NP rules or if it is it shouldn't be.

Finster, I hear what you are saying and it is true that this method is more in the favor of the seller, but if you see it from my way, these names are in my opinion great names and are worth way more then the current bids. The longer the auction goes for the more chances more people will view it and up the bids.

I already sold two of these names for $10.00, which is way below their value, I figured if we gave a couple of more days between the the bids the chances of increasing the bids will work. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I could put in BIN prices and maybe I will soon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back