Dynadot

Hosting company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for honest hosting companies with excellent service.

I have just visited a hosting companies forum recently and the customer was horribly beaten down and don't want that to happen to me.

I am exceptionally new to web site design and am doing this all on my own for my own profit gain so, I need a company who is willing to go that extra mile. Even as far as to answer really mundane common sense questions.

Recommendations are needed also, how long you have been with them? How your clients like them? What makes them exemplary companies? What they offer? How is their customer service (i.e. are they patient? do you feel like they are really helping most importantly, do they sound like they want to help you...do they sound like they have a smile or smirk and lastly, how do you feel when you hang up with them-content or confused).

So far, I have checked Linksky (which I will not give them my business at ALL-y'all better check their forum 'cuz...it looks to me like they either copied your page or y'all copied theirs) and called a few companies from www.findmyhost.com (which are all good but am still open).

Please give me some input and hopefully, recommendation.

TIA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say go with http://www.deadserious.net. They are the best I have ever used. I have been with them for um 3 months I think somthing like that anyways. Great customer support they are patient and will answer all your questions and with a smile. Check thier site for thier plans.

•••
Thank you....

Theups....great post. I will let you know what my end decision is. You are a kind person for even replying to that post.

•••
Nobody ever did answer my question of weather or not Deadserious owned deadserious.net or not.

•••
Sorry....To answer your question yes he does.

•••
Originally posted by DarkDevil
Nobody ever did answer my question of weather or not Deadserious owned deadserious.net or not.

Actually your question did get answered, but you may not have noticed. :D If you go back and look at the thread you'll see it. :)

•••
<<MOD NOTE>>
Advertising is only allowed in the advertising forums. Please read the forum rules http://webdesigntalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114 Also, there's no reason to reply to a thread that is 5 months old especially just to advertise your own services.<</MODNOTE>>

•••
mac_addict -

I want to type “Been there, done that, twice” …

Many, many months ago, I had searched the web and visited message boards and forums. I compiled a list of ‘possible’ webhosts. I added to the list plans, prices, whois information (location, date created, …).

I deleted from my list webhosts with locations unknown or not in the USA, posted on forums with rude, insulting or unnecessary comments. My list was still so long that I started to delete webhosts with websites that had several unclickable links and/or typographical errors.

After the email from my first host about selling their business, I, again, needed to do a search for a webhost.

I have been with www.okihost.com almost a year for two personal websites. The staff has been patient, helpful and sound like they have a smile.

Paws

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back