Dynadot

Hosterstats alternative?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,
sometimes website unavailable. currently not loading.
Does Industry have hosterstats alternative?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will @jmcc who is hosterstats’ owner.

jmcc is smart guy, what seems to b the issue?
Your site is indeed down.

Last edited:
•••
I was updating it.There's over twenty years of data and it is beginning to max out the harddrives. It is safer to take the site down temporarily while updating it. The update window tends to last for about five hours.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I was updating it.There's over twenty years of data and it is beginning to max out the harddrives. It is safer to take the site down temporarily while updating it. The update window tends to last for about five hours.

Regards...jmcc

Why is pre-2K data not available?

•••
Why is pre-2K data not available?
I don't have that data as I was building search engines back then rather than working on domain name statistics.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I don't have that data as I was building search engines back then rather than working on domain name statistics.

Regards...jmcc
is hosterstats down for good?

•••
is hosterstats down for good?
It is still running. Some VPN IP ranges do manage to get banned at an IP level. There was also a botnet attempt at scraping content in December that caused problems. I've been working on splitting off some of the webhoster data to another server as the domain name history now covers over 700 million domain names.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Hello @jmcc, I noticed that hosterstats.com is not working today. Could you please check it and fix it if possible? Thank you for your time and effort.

•••
I used two website status checkers: both say up
0BDE3539-4B8F-471F-9858-12394B204D9E.jpeg

B04EF61F-6BA4-48F0-93CA-5ED8704A7B9A.jpeg

•••
•••
Hello @jmcc, I noticed that hosterstats.com is not working today. Could you please check it and fix it if possible? Thank you for your time and effort.
Was loading the April 2023 data. It is back online now.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Hey, @jmcc I noticed that hosterstats was down today and still not working. Wondering when it will be up again.. Thaank you very much!

•••
Hey, @jmcc I noticed that hosterstats was down today and still not working. Wondering when it will be up again.. Thaank you very much!
It is back up. The June Data will be uploaded soon. It was running out of hard drive space and data had to be transferred.

Regards...jmcc

•••
It is back up. The June Data will be uploaded soon. It was running out of hard drive space and data had to be transferred.

Regards...jmcc
Thank you for the info!

•••
•••
Tried proxy not working.
Because your site without ssl cert my isp uses exploit /url redirection for ads.

Need to check only one domain..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back