IT.COM

.tv Horror.TV sold on Ebay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What was the starting price?

•••
•••
not much, actually. should be higher figurs

•••
I do agree with wasistdas. The value of .tv will go up quickly next year (after some good sales of this extention done)

•••
$2,660 is very cheap price for Horror.tv
It should be higher...

•••
Actually it went for the right amount. Keep in mind. The average person still doesn't know about dot TV. We are still in the "pre-TV" era still. Wait until 2006 and beyond, that will change of course.

Buy low, sell high. In otherwords, buy Horror.TV now, and then sell in say 2 years for quite a bit more.

•••
I think it's encouraging.
...But then I own horrors.info and horrors.us

•••
That's great news.... I own some dark domains that i think are as good or better than that, maybe they'll sell sometime - HorrorChamber.com , DarkPaths.com , DarkSinner.com , TheDarkening.com , etc...

•••
Seems he has two endusers battling it out, so such a high price perhaps isn't so surprising. Even then the guy has spent $1000 on renewal fees so its not exactly an amazing return.

"two cable companies and they wish to remain anonymous as they have indicated in bidding,so to make it fair to everybody i have informed them that this domain will go for auction on ebay today and the highest bidder takes it !"

•••
I think it's a bit low to be honest, as it would be great for a horror tv channel. I'd have held on for more.

•••
SciFi.TV Horror.TV Cable.TV Cinema.TV Action.TV are just the right words for that extension, i see a resell of Horror.tv in 2 years from $18k to $25k

•••
•••
I just bought horreur.tv, the French version :)

•••
fredo said:
I just bought horreur.tv, the French version :)
joli joli

nice catch !

•••
$2,660 cheap.. you got /5 price

•••
i was the second highest bidder at $2560 (i think). i honestly thought it would have gone for about $5000+. i think there was only 1 serious bidder apart from me. it will be interesting to find out the new whois records. does anyone know?

•••
•••
Pretty nice domain goinf for too low in my opinion!
Is worthing much more!

•••
Too LOW?!?! You crazy?! Great/Fair Price. Great ROI considering this was like a $500 premium name (I dunno).

This will definately make the top 20 List.

•••
thanks fredo

thanks fredo,

i am wondering if the whois info reflects the new owner yet?

cheers

•••
Horror.tv is now listed at Great Domains for $15K......

•••
The domain didn't sell, the Bidder backed out after he/she found out that they have to pay a $500 transfer fee. I e-mailed the seller and asked him why it was back on ebay and this is pretty much what he said.

•••
who charges a $500 transfer fee??

•••
The annual reg fee for that domain, I guess....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back