NameSilo

.tv Horror.TV sold on Ebay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the requirements to conduct an online transfer?
Under our new online transfer process, the following requirements must be fulfilled:

Web address has been owned for at least 60 days.
Your account password has not been changed within the last 10 days.
The entire contract for the Web address must be paid in full. For example, if a Web address has only been paid in full for one year on our minimum 2-year contract, the second year must be paid before the domain may be transferred.
The person to whom the domain is to be transferred (transferee) must have an account with The .tv Corporation or open an account with us.
The transfer fee is equal to the current first-year value of the domain names. Refer to our Pricing Policy for current prices.
Web address to be transferred must be a .tv Web address registered to your account with us.
If any of these requirements are not met, an online transfer cannot be executed.

•••
thats complete BS that they charge u a full years fee to do a transfer and don't tack another year on.... they should get sued for price gouging

•••
well the ebay fees the seller has to pay now can get the nonpaying buyer in trouble unless the seller did not state anything about the 500$. This can go to court.

•••
I just regged CultClassics.tv and CultClassic.tv

•••
Funny thing is that I remember around a year ago (give or take six months) horror.tv was for sale for $500 and received no bids.

•••
This is just a little under what I would have sold (hoped) for undeveloped. The market is going to get bigger quickly.
I think a 700+/- % gain is great :imho: good job. what did that come out to per hour? :)

This tells us we should develop to increase values.

:santa: Happy Safe Holidays
namenut

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back