Dynadot

domain Hope can receive some advices with these great domains!!! Thanks - endura.net

NameSilo
Watch

Lam Vu

Established Member
Impact
endura.net $2279
smartdeal.net $1979
dawning.net $2279
bankstar.net $479
ridewithme.net $1979
blueginger.net $479
moneyhelp.net $579
roadtech.net $1879
And Floor Priec is much lower

Do you guys think I can sell them at those price?

Thank you a lot!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Endura SmartDeal and Dawning all have trademarks.

Roadtech in com is a long established company. It has a dead trademark.

Bankstar has a dead mark and an established company on the com.

Moneyhelp and RideWithMe are up for sale in the coms so there is no hot demand for a net.

Is there some reason you targeted nets? They are not in demand. Also don’t buy trademarked names.

Last edited:
•••
BlueGinger com has no trademark but an established clothing business. Seems you have not chosen well—there is only one potential end user on most of these.

•••
i do not know. Because it is hard to buy .com. and .net is the second extension so I think it will have value. And I saw many people sold a lot of domains .net with big value

•••
Hi lam,

.nets are not great investments imo, especially two word .nets.

•••
Stop wasting your money on nets especially nets that have trademarks and exiting businesses operating on the com.

•••
when I check the history sale at namebio. I see it is okay?

•••
yes. most of them have trademark. But there are many trademark so people advice me that it will be okay?

•••
It looks to me you have bought the .net with a view to selling them to the.com owner and it would look the same to them if you try and contact these companies. You would be lucky not have any legal action taken against you.

On the flip side no company will want to buy an inferior extension when the .com has already been developed and has such a head start when it comes to Branding, traffic and all the other factors.

•••
•••
Thanks MrAcidic. I think it will be not legal because those have many trademark name. Like Endura with many trademark. So it is general name. You can check. Hundreds company named endura. So I believe endura.net is good. What do you think?

•••
if i was gonna buy .net,i would go for tech words or dictionary words

•••
I know you are new but this strategy is not a good one and makes your names a prime target for trademark claims. So because Endura has many trademarks you are safe? Not so. Many more people to say you are cyber squatting.

Also it should occur to you if they wanted the net they would have acquired it already.

•••
shes new,we learn and waste money by making mistakes,no one is perfect.

•••
but how about namebio data?

I saw many historical sale data like: gooddeal.net sold at $1500 , topdeal.net sold at $1500.... Is it real data?

how about my smartdeal.net? I think it looks like the same :D
thanks for your advice!!!

•••
I checked namebio.
gooddeal.net sold 1,500 USD on 2010-08-27
So I bought smartdeal.net
I thought it looks the same

you do not think so?

•••
I checked namebio.
gooddeal.net sold 1,500 USD on 2010-08-27
So I bought smartdeal.net
I thought it looks the same

you do not think so?
yeah but that was 8 years ago,and trends have changed but if you really like,try to get the word out there.

•••
Drop names with TMs first, then read the forum and learn before buying more names.

It'll save you a lot of money and frustration in the long run. And reading NP forum is free... so nothing to lose.

•••
Back