Dynadot

.HOMES re-released

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a website that shows how many .homes have been registered so far?

•••
crowdfunding (GD value $2,330)

•••
•••
•••
Nice, but I have no use for it , people would not need crowdfunding in relationship to homes. Then the other issue you might have is that crowdfunding could be Trademarked. Thanks but no thanks.

•••
Nice, but I have no use for it , people would not need crowdfunding in relationship to homes. Then the other issue you might have is that crowdfunding could be Trademarked. Thanks but no thanks.

Search Google for "Should Buyers Crowdfund Their Way Into Homeownership?"

•••
Its a long shot, and not good for me and you still take that chance off the Trademark

•••
DollarDown.homes

Inspired DollarDownHomes(.)com, DollarDownCars(.)com and a whole bunch of DollarDownDeals:xf.wink:

Anyone spare a dollar?

•••
•••
Cardinal.homes

With the Cardinal being the state bird in seven of fifty states, I can't imagine why a realtor or builder in Virginia or North Carolina wouldn't want this domain, especially with the logo being one of the most beautiful birds on earth.

•••
H O S T E L dot H O M E S

with an alliteration

Still feel at home when u're far away.

Last edited:
•••
Comparable domains sold:
hostel.org $2,388
hostels.jp $3,000
hostel.info $10,033
hostel.mn $2387
hostel.ag $2567
hostels.cd $2022

•••
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)
Stub...congratulations on starting a very successful thread, and I intend to do my part to keep it going by buying a .homes domain a day for the foreseeable future. I also intend to share some of my research on the real estate, building and contractor markets, all of who have a need for .homes. Thanks again Stub!

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone sold a .homes yet?

•••
Has anyone sold a .homes yet?

I have a nice offer on one of my .homes for $1,900 , dont know if I should sell it or keep it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a nice offer on one of my .homes for $1,900 , dont know if I should sell it or keep it.

It depends on the name :) But my gut reaction would be to sell. After negotiation. Of course :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nice growth in the 1st 2 weeks of Feb. Is there any way to know the number of reserved domains at the Registry. Presumably these are not counted as registered?

I know they've reserved some names because I'm aware of one I had mentioned to them I was interested in and they now have the same name reserved. Maybe they're holding it just for me(y) I know of some other names they have reserved as well.

Thanks again Stub!

•••
Nice growth in the 1st 2 weeks of Feb. Is there any way to know the number of reserved domains at the Registry. Presumably these are not counted as registered?
Reserved names are not counted as registered, as they are not in the zone file. If you guys are interested in a list of the premium names for .HOMES and other Dominion TLDs, I will work on getting a list.

•••
Reserved names are not counted as registered, as they are not in the zone file. If you guys are interested in a list of the premium names for .HOMES and other Dominion TLDs, I will work on getting a list.

yes please, and thank you Nick

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back