Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoloNames

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I am selling HoloLenser.com.

It's probably the best/simplest name that can be used to describe the users of HoloLens by Microsoft.

The trend of calling HoloLens users by the name Hololensers is slowly starting to emerge among the public. See tweets and discussions under articles about HoloLens or just google Hololenser or Hololensers.

If you are worried about the missing plural form, I own the hololensers.com too together with the twitter @hololenser and google account hololenser(at)g...com , so you can get basically a "brand" deal instead of only one domain, if you are interested in that, of course.

HoloLens.com was bought only a few weeks ago by Microsoft's middle man for $6,750 from a guy who had set a BIN, unfortunately for him. Of course, after the HoloLens was announced, the price is much higher. So, please take this information into account when offering the price to me. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UPDATE: Now you can also have youtube.com/c/Hololenser and google.com/+Hololenser together with other social accounts that comes with hololenser.com.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back