Dynadot

Best target for anti-Russia related domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HoloNames

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I own a neutral domain holoputin/com that can be used by anti-Russian people (Ukraine, US, most of EU) or by pro-Russian people.

I could imagine McCain with HoloLens smashing little HoloPutin like a lemming from his office table and sipping his favorite drink.

I could also imagine some malchik in Moscow listening to a speach by Putin's hologram.

Should I target pro or anti Russian market, or both? I have a feeling that the anti-Russian camp will be ready to pay more, or?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This sounds like a question you should address to a world politics forum, to be honest.

•••
Sure, McCain might enjoy doing that - but he's not gonna buy it from you to do so. Sadly, I don't think this domain has much end user value...What business would buy it and why would they need it? Best option here is probably to do like @greggb mentioned - Develop it. Throw a forum up there or some sort of political blog or something. With everything happening in Russia/Ukraine right now you could probably get a nice chunk of SE traffic without much more than some unique content and a few backlinks.

•••
•••
are there good organic food domains such as ''Russia-gladly-supports-organic-foods.com''

or ''Russia-is-banning-GMO's.com''

or maybe how about

''US-the-hq-for-toxic-GMO.com''

maybe you could ask your zombie apocalypse hero McCain if he knows of any good gmo-related zombie-type food domains. or maybe he knows some sorts of USA fast food poison domains.

•••
it's a good idea to ask yourself why over half of the domain registers and hosting-companies were all bought up over the past 3 years by wall street.

this is a dirty little secret no one talks about. check how EIG bought up all the GoDaddys and the HostGators and dozens of others, Domain.com etc etc .... . they don't tell you that in your local paper. shh. secret.

and the independents (webhosts and registrars) are the ones who refused their suspicious cash offer. maybe they had the integrity to keep doing what they like to do without putting a dollar price on it and selling it all out to wall street for big easy cash.

maybe this explains why I'd like to become Russian dual citizen.
go Russia. genuine brave home of organic good food.

OrganicGoodfood.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back