Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hola!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen Emea

Established Member
Impact
34
Hello everyone!

My name is Carmen and I am really excited to finally join NP! :D

I discovered the domaing world about a month ago and can't stop reading everything about it ever since, I can't wait to buy my first domain :rolleyes:

Do you have any tips and recommendatios for this newbie?

I hope to learn a lot from you here and will try to help as much as I can :-,
 
24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
15
•••
Hi there Carmen :) Welcome
 
15
•••
14
•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros! ;)
 
12
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
12
•••
12
•••
Hey there @Carmen Emea, let me also welcome you to the forum!
 
10
•••
Hi and Welcome! :)
 
11
•••
B-)
Welcome to the forum!
 
9
•••
Hey Carmen

Welcome to NP - Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaing adventures
 
9
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
7
•••
5
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
7
•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!
 
6
•••
:roll: Welcome to Namepros Forum :)
Glad to see u here with us .
 
6
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back