IT.COM

Hmmm, anyone got any ideas?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marty Rogers

Account Closed
Impact
I didn't really know where to post this but this area looked best for it, if im wrong please move to the correct section.

A few weeks ago i started recieving massive amounts of spam email in about 3 or 4 of my email accounts and lately they have died down, i dunno maybe the person got bored of doing it.

Last week my host suspended my website due to an email that was supposibly from myspace about my website fun4free.co.uk. I contacted myspace myself about the issue and asked if it was actually from them and i have not recieved a reply, so i don't think it was from myspace to start. The email said something about phishing in my website or something, which wasn't true lol. I've never done anything like that on my websites.

Today my account at my new host was suspended because of my website fun4free.co.uk. Someone had performed a DDOS attack on my website, although everything is fine again now.

I think the cause of all of this, is somebody who doesn't like me. Is there anyway i could track this person down or find out who they are? because i have no idea who it could be and im sick of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back