domain HKHD.com - CryD.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

visionse

Established Member
Impact
I would like to know how much would be a good time to buy HKHD.com, seeing an article on NP Pinyin value, I think the firepower this domain is important for Hong Kong High Definition
In NameCom auction bid it is $ 2400, which would be an appropriate amount to buy this domain.
Another name de 4L I like is Cryd.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok im familiar with these type HKHD can mean hong kong High definition among other things ,Point one means something point two double letters point 3 chinese premium pointfour chinese premium base bid price = 2000 All points taken this domain should be at least 2800-3000 bid I value it at 3400

Cryd.com next best to cried which is 5 letters ,I would say this domain is worth about the same as hkhd.com

•••
Be careful how much you bid...
if you can afford no more than $3500, then bid in 100 dollar increments until it gets to that amount and then quit.
Heck, you may get it for less than that....
Doubt it though...
So how much can you afford right now to acquire it?
That is your top line there.

•••
Thank you for having provided valuable information.

•••
Ok im familiar with these type HKHD can mean hong kong High definition among other things ,Point one means something point two double letters point 3 chinese premium pointfour chinese premium base bid price = 2000 All points taken this domain should be at least 2800-3000 bid I value it at 3400

Cryd.com next best to cried which is 5 letters ,I would say this domain is worth about the same as hkhd.com

Agree with Ben Pedri. Good Explanation point by point. Pay now to hold for long because it you try to resell right away on any platform then it will be hard to make some profit at this price. If you find End user then you can definitely make some profit in short period of time. But Price is very close to Floor price.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back