Domain Empire

domain That opinions are of Shoes.xyz ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

visionse

Established Member
Impact
The word .com is taken nothing more and nothing less than by Brown Shoe Company.

A good question to start.
How many people in the world uses shoes?
We can only say that the footwear industry is much larger than the cell? We do not know.
But we conclude that in 2015 the world population is 7,376,471,981 (Source Wikipedia). Except 1% are Aborigines used the rest footwear.
This makes that there is nothing comparable on consumer goods to reach such a figure.

With all this information we can say that the word itself in dot com may be worth eight figures. Now, the hardest part for a professional field, we can say Shoes.XYZ.

As Cryd.com broker I encounter this dilemma which could be a reasonable price? if we use Estibot for this extension, one realizes that it is the word SEX more expensive after the rest as follows SHOES Cloud, Fund, Car, Loan, cannabis is far.

I intera your opinion and check it against a pair of computer tools to be correct and educated at a price. Thanks for helping

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No threats figure of speech you just don't like other opinions. Someone else pissed you off that I agree with.

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on, move on.

Maybe this thread can get back on track without highly invested .com members.

•••
Everyone feel free to post your opinions regardless how you invest.

•••
•••
Maybe this thread can get back on track without highly invested .com members.

I'm not here to give my opinion on what I think about the potential value of shoes.xyz but I do want to reply to your comment.
This is a thread that asks for opinions on shoes.xyz. Am I the only one to assume that this means everyone and not just people who invested in .xyz? Or are you just interested to find out what people who invested in .xyz think about this .xyz domain? Do you even need a thread for that? I can tell you right now, without even reading this thread, that those people will say it's an awesome domain and worth a lot of money ;)

•••
Can you list some enduser keyword .xyz sales besides the one person who paid too much. Do you have comparables or something where you base your numbers on?

I have sold a two developed ones, as far as I remember. The one I remember now (without access to my "sold list" is Pie dot xyz.

And, NO, I can not possibly be the only one who have done so.

•••
The value of Shoes.xyz is not easy to estimate IMO, but I'll give it a try too.

For a domainer, it's probably a $XXX name. For a company it might be a $XXXX or even a low $XXXXX name.

•••
All comments are welcome, the views show that there do not have.

In this case I want to thank him for giving me mad409 that push, I think the price is that course and it makes me happy.
Also positively that any gTLD that is not the king dot com. Others are very volatile.

•••
I do want to reply to your comment.
This is a thread that asks for opinions on shoes.xyz. Am I the only one to assume that this means everyone and not just people who invested in .xyz?

I don't care who comments, it's an open forum last time I checked. :rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back