Dynadot

Hiya! I'm new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ushanka

Impact
Hi all!

I'm new to namepros and just started domaining recently. I've been reading up on the subject for quite some time now, but never had the guts to actually get started.

Until yesterday. And here I am now.;)

I hand regged 5 domains at Godaddy and put them on Sedo, Flippa and Afternic. They're also parked at Sedo. I guess the waiting game starts now, huh?

Tips are very welcome, please help a newbie out. :) I'm here to learn more about the bussiness and to get better at it. Hopefully.

Kind regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Ushanka Welcome to NamePros, Best of Luck to you!

•••
Hey there @Ushanka

Forum-Sunburst-Welcome-(Easy-money-now-myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around.

•••
Hi @Ushanka

Welcome to NamePros!! yes keep learning, good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :-D

•••
•••
•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

A few tips for you - pick a niche, read, research & study that niche
- a resource - IndustryARC - Market Research Reports, Business Consulting Services & Analytics

Sales/Parking = research DN Journal sales

that would be a great start.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hey @Ushanka !!! Welcome to NP!

Start with reading more and more here on NP. That'll help widen your Outlook on domaining. Reach out to members who've been active here to clear your doubts.

As far as domain registrations are concerned, hold on till you're clear what you're buying and how you're going to sell them.

All the best :) !!!

•••
Welcome! I am new here as well. This is definitely the place to learn!

•••
Welcome Ushanka .. good job on putting your domains up for sale already. I've been bad/lazy on that front .. lol

If you want some feedback post your names in the appraisals section.

•••
Hi Ushanka, great to see more newcomers (like me). Good luck and with selling!
Trying to switch from buying to selling myself... buying is definitely the easy part.

•••
Welcome to Namepros..Read this forum for a while to know about this industry..Happy Domaining.(y)

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Ushanka,

Welcome aboard.

So, you have jumped into the water. Now either you will have to learn to swim or you know what will happen.

Happy domaining!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back