Domain Empire

Hiya! I'm new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ushanka

Impact
Hi all!

I'm new to namepros and just started domaining recently. I've been reading up on the subject for quite some time now, but never had the guts to actually get started.

Until yesterday. And here I am now.;)

I hand regged 5 domains at Godaddy and put them on Sedo, Flippa and Afternic. They're also parked at Sedo. I guess the waiting game starts now, huh?

Tips are very welcome, please help a newbie out. :) I'm here to learn more about the bussiness and to get better at it. Hopefully.

Kind regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey Ushanka. Welcome to NP. Keep on reading.

Wish you all the best:xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP. You may want to do more than just play the waiting game. Get out there and try to sell it own your as well. Google the category and try to create your own leads. There are some sites that do that for you as well. Best of luck.

•••
Welcome to NamePros!

I suggest to not park the domains at Sedo.
The Sedo offer page listings will receive better exposure if you will redirect each domain to the relevant offer page.
Sedo parking revenue is nearly non-existent.
Also, you can increase the price of each domain to compensate on the lack of 5% reduced commission.

Best of luck :)

•••
Woah, thank you all for the great response! I'll definitely keep the tips in mind, gonna read the articles and links right now. I'm sure they'll be of great help.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Ushanka !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We all are excited to work with such a great professional like you. We are there for any kind of help and assistance that you may need. Welcome aboard!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back