Dynadot

services Hiring Affiliate Marketer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello ,

I am hiring a marketing manger to help promote my business that is available at : https://romaniacrate.com , and it will work on a referral basis as per in the table below :

1. Refer 1-10 people that make a purchase: 5% from the order price
2. Refer 10-50 people that make a purchase: 10% from the order price
3. Refer 50+ people that make a purchase: 15% from the order price

Payment is done via Paypal on an order basis , no minimum , no maximum .
In order to be eligible , in the cart , in the "Order notes (optional)" field your name or namepros nickname must be added by the customer in question .

Thank you,
Cristian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are looking for an affiliate marketer, not a marketing manager if he is only going to be paid via referral based using his link or code.

Marketing managers usually get involves in lots of things and have responsibilities that can't be honored with an affiliate payout system. it would be unfair to them. unless it was just a bonus and there is a salary going on.

good luck!

•••
Reevaluate what you want done if you want to find referrers look in Romania as without this traffic referrers are useless. If you want seo or backlinks social media marketing etc then have sites to suit.

•••
Reevaluate what you want done if you want to find referrers look in Romania as without this traffic referrers are useless. If you want seo or backlinks social media marketing etc then have sites to suit.

How are these useless ? 100% of crates sold in 2022 were sold and shipped to US.
The website is not targeting Romania , it is targeting the rest of the world . The website is already ranking #1 in Google for various searches related to romanian candy box or number #2 for others such as romanian snack box.

•••
You are looking for an affiliate marketer, not a marketing manager if he is only going to be paid via referral based using his link or code.

Marketing managers usually get involves in lots of things and have responsibilities that can't be honored with an affiliate payout system. it would be unfair to them. unless it was just a bonus and there is a salary going on.

good luck!

Thank you for your input , I have mixed these up , will update the thread name .

•••
How are these useless ? 100% of crates sold in 2022 were sold and shipped to US.
The website is not targeting Romania , it is targeting the rest of the world . The website is already ranking #1 in Google for various searches related to romanian candy box or number #2 for others such as romanian snack box.
Well one would assume by the name i would strongly suggest branding or something non geo targeted as if it was Australia vs Romania for example i know i would assume faster delivery if not buying from overseas. If it wasn't already geo targeted and actually Romanian Authentic recipe, then would state that is slogan as assume it isn't recipe but geo targeted. If you do geo target it will positive effect world ranking with it but you bought the name and only like to help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back