Domain Empire

priced HIGHLY Targeted and Niche Specific Domains - (eg: Strictly.Vip) - U Snooze, U Loose -PRICE REDUCED!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
GREETINGS

Decided to Combine some of my threads into ONE thread.

Collection of domains that have mega potential, this is the deal of the year! The one you have been looking for and the one that you will be kicking yourself for very long time if you don't take action.

"Fortune favors the bold"

First Up:

Strictly(dot)Vip

A recent auction of .Vip domains pulled $146 000 for the following 6 domains:
I.Vip / 520.VIP ( meaning I love you) / 100.VIP / 18.VIP / Che.VIP ( Car)/ TM.VIP

Price: $799

Pushed to Godaddy Account

==================================================================================

Second Up:

2 highly targeted and niche specific domains

TheAyahuasca.club + Dimethyltryptamine.club

Massively growing niche, those in the know will appreciate the value of these domains along with it's potential. Over 301 000 average exact match searches for "ayahuasca" that has spiked to 450 000 in April and is growing every month. "Dimethyltryptamine" has around 19 000 exact match searches per month. All of these are Still VERY low competition, grab these domains now, create a site, get it ranked easily and become an authority site in this niche. Enjoy a few hundred thousands visitors to your sites.

I initially purchased these domains NOT to sell but to develop for myself. Unfortunately, I had to come to terms with the fact that I have far too many domains that I still need to develop (about 20) and I am currently already developing other sites as well. So realistically I don't see myself getting the time to develop these domains anytime soon. The funds from the sale could be better used on my current projects. So as much as this is very very reluctant sale, I think it's for the best.

The .club extension works perfectly for this niche.

Price For Both domains: $699

Pushed to Name.com account

========================================================================

Last Up:

.GA and .GQ domain - (Paid Registrations)

AsSeenOnTv.ga + AsSeenOnTv.gq

The Sedo Suggested price for EACH of these domains is $19 999

AsSeenOnTV.com - Sold for $5 000 000 (Yep, $5 million)

"As Seen On TV" is not a trademarked slogan. So no worries about trademark infringement

I have them parked on Sedo at the moment and listed for $11 888 each on Sedo. As many of you already know, Sedo will not let you list a domain for higher than $10 000 unless they have vetted the domain themselves.

I will be willing to let BOTH these domains go for $599

========================================================================

There you have it folks, the deal of the decade.

Would consider discounted deals for for anyone who is looking at taking the lot or more than one off the above packages.

BULK PRICE: $1199 FOR EVERYTHING

Feel Free to make a REASONABLE counter offer

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL OR BITCOIN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can I just say I don't like people making new threads with the same info all the time?

Isn't this why you can bump every 24 hours?

•••
Can I just say I don't like people making new threads with the same info all the time?

Isn't this why you can bump every 24 hours?

Actually you are allowed to create 3 threads every 24 hours - Also not same info all the time - I have reduced the price

•••
some nice names. What are expiration dates on them?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back