Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Highest Payouts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lpxxfaintxx

Established Member
Impact
13
What would be the highest-paying publisher that accepts PAYPAL. (That excludes Adsense!) I've tried AdEngage, Clicksor, and Neoffic... Does anyone have a suggestion?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I use clicksor, too. Bids are not the best but they pay. And they pay me for a long long long time. 1 year or more.

About others, I also use pointvisit.com They provide me the xml feed or a script to show results and I choose the keyword(s). Bids are very good. They pay nicely. (adult and gambling allowed). -- ps: you need an invite to the program. The mail the owner and you will get one for sure (that is if you don't want to join under me)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back