Dynadot

High cpc keyword domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
I am sure this is discussed elsewhere in this forum, but couldn't find anything with quick searching.

Many keywords have extremely high CPC, but a little search volume. In example "motor insurance quotation" has CPC $26.57 and "ais car insurance" has CPC $15.54. According to Google keyword tool, these keyword phrases are searched only couple of hundred search volume per month.

Do such domains, i.e. AisCarInsurance.com have much value despite high CPC ?

My experience with Adsense is fairly limited, but I'd assume simply having these keywords on the html or domain doesn't guarantee $15 clicks for you, am I right?

Yet all of such domains seems to be reserved. How are people monetizing these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting a domain name with some high paying KW will not help [much] in SEO and will not help in getting higher money per click.

The real thing is the traffic and the quality of content. Quality content will attract some good traffic and traffic is what we need to make good money from Adsense.

For some of the KWs from my site, the CPC in Google KW tool is very high, but what I actually earn is mostly $0.03 per click.

•••
On the other hand

Some KW on a site of mine show a very low average CPC around .05 but I receive much higher clicks. So im not sure how reliable the Average CPC column is.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back