NameSilo

Hide My Ass Forums! Free proxy forums ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

downloadfreak

Account Closed
Impact
10
http://www.hidemyass.com/forum/

Please review the skin / design. I used MyBB for the forum, I had never previously heard of it, but I must say i'm impressed with it. It's free and is like a combination of IPB and PHPBB. It's also easy to skin, just edit an .xml file.

Thanks for reviewing.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nicely done. That's impressive for a free forum.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Wow Impressive, I just figured out you are an admin of Zymic. No wonder you make so nice websites.
 
0
•••
i like the header!
 
0
•••
nice clean look.
Nothing bad to say against it ;)
 
0
•••
thank you :)
 
0
•••
hey aren't you the guy from www.zymic.com? If you are... then I'm not surprised at the nice look of that forum. Great job making it fit to the original homepage :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back