traffic Hi5,lu (Luxembourg)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPForum

Top Member
Impact
1,436
I haven't had this name for long but have decided to open it up to offers.

Hi5.lu

the .lu extension is for "Luxembourg." which is a country in Western Europe. There are restrictions for .lu domains but EuroDNS takes care of these for you (I myself am located in the United States)
Registered towards the end of September at EuroDNS (renew feel of 34 Euro)
Registered on 17/09/2008

Currently averages slightly over 30 uniques per day. Parked with the crumy sedo parking which averages a small $0.02 per click. It was higher when I changed the keyword at sedo from "hi5" to "technology" however it then produced a few less clicks. (This could be much more at some place such as parked)
Traffic Stat 1
Traffic Stat 2

I know the name doesn't have a full 3 months worth of traffic stats yet but I have decided to see if there are any interested parties in purchasing the name. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the name.

BIN: $2000 -> $1500 -> $1200 -> $800
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN reduced. Stat screenshots updated :)
 
0
•••
BIN reduced. Traffic stats updated
 
0
•••
Final BIN reduction to $800
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back