NameSilo

question Hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Esraa

Established Member
Impact
Hello there,

So do you believe in Double letter domains like >> Smiile.com .. Sporrtts.com ... etc.
I gave it a try registering Fontts.com but I doubt it and feel like I won't sell it even for 10$ LOL.
Your advice is so appreciated.
#Newbie

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have seen quite a few of these around, although not registered any of these ourselves. If you haven't already done so, create an account at BrandBucket and list it there. They seem to like them!

•••
I have no idea if you could possibly get some $ for it (i belive you could), but i want to mention that facebbok(dot)com was sold yesterday for $6550.

•••
As a personal opinion, I don't really like them. I think Google's policy of correcting spelling "mistakes" may make them even less valuable.

However, some of them are brandable, so I guess value depends on how good a salesman you are. :)

•••
•••
That's very unfortunate news for the buyer as that name will most likely end in a UDRP filing as Facebook is very active and successful in enforcing it's trademarks, even misspellings! I may be wrong, but it's certainly a lot of money to spend on a very risky name!
http://www.udrpsearch.com/search?query=facebook&search=parties&results=100&start=1
I agree with you. My first toughts when i saw this were who on earth would buy this name. It looks to me like one of those "i'm not that drunk" investments. (y)

•••
They do sell but I like a letter missing somewhat like Sprts.com, Travl.com.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back