IT.COM

Hi there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RS_Yoan

Established Member
Impact
Hey there guys,

I currently work as a general tech support representative for a company that has bought a lot of hosting providers and that I currently take care of as general support, mostly through Live Chat sessions in any case, since that is what we take pride in - Outstanding support 24/7.

Paul Buonopane recommended that I joined NamePros and shared my knowledge with people who need help or just have general questions they want to ask about anything domain or hosting related. I look forward to helping out this community and soak up on some new knowledge myself.

I hope that you guys are having a great day/evening and that I'll enjoy my stay here for the most part (:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:xf.smile:Welcome & all The Best :xf.smile:
zBU6ZLm.jpg

•••
Hey @RS_Yoan

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
•••
Hello RS Yoan .. welcome to NamePros!

Good to have industry people here sharing helpful information! :)

Are you also a domainer on the side with your own portfolio/domain(s)?

•••
•••
Welcome to the neighborhood!! We're really excited to have you move in.
Wishing you all the best settling into your new community. :cigar:

•••
Hello RS Yoan .. welcome to NamePros!

Good to have industry people here sharing helpful information! :)

Are you also a domainer on the side with your own portfolio/domain(s)?

Unfortunately, no. In all honesty, I know a lot of things regarding domains and hosting, but not how to make money out of the whole ordeal in any case - living conditions don't exactly allow me to invest in domains and make it somewhat of a side job for myself. However, I do like the idea of it and might take up on it at some point later on in my life (:

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros @RS_Yoan

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Paul was spot on!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
In all honesty, I know a lot of things regarding domains and hosting, but not how to make money out of the whole ordeal in any case

lol .. you've just described about 90% of us here at NamePros! ;)

•••
•••
Thanks a lot guys, you're all awesome :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NPs. Glad to have you on board!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back