Dynadot

Hi there

NameSilo
Watch

RS_Yoan

Established Member
Impact
Hey there guys,

I currently work as a general tech support representative for a company that has bought a lot of hosting providers and that I currently take care of as general support, mostly through Live Chat sessions in any case, since that is what we take pride in - Outstanding support 24/7.

Paul Buonopane recommended that I joined NamePros and shared my knowledge with people who need help or just have general questions they want to ask about anything domain or hosting related. I look forward to helping out this community and soak up on some new knowledge myself.

I hope that you guys are having a great day/evening and that I'll enjoy my stay here for the most part (:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello RS Yoan .. welcome to NamePros!

Good to have industry people here sharing helpful information! :)

Are you also a domainer on the side with your own portfolio/domain(s)?

•••
Hello RS Yoan .. welcome to NamePros!

Good to have industry people here sharing helpful information! :)

Are you also a domainer on the side with your own portfolio/domain(s)?

Unfortunately, no. In all honesty, I know a lot of things regarding domains and hosting, but not how to make money out of the whole ordeal in any case - living conditions don't exactly allow me to invest in domains and make it somewhat of a side job for myself. However, I do like the idea of it and might take up on it at some point later on in my life (:

•••
In all honesty, I know a lot of things regarding domains and hosting, but not how to make money out of the whole ordeal in any case

lol .. you've just described about 90% of us here at NamePros! ;)

•••
Hey @RS_Yoan

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
:xf.smile:Welcome & all The Best :xf.smile:
zBU6ZLm.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks a lot guys, you're all awesome :P

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros @RS_Yoan

Cheers
Corey

•••
Welcome to the neighborhood!! We're really excited to have you move in.
Wishing you all the best settling into your new community. :cigar:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Paul was spot on!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NPs. Glad to have you on board!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back