IT.COM

Hi. I'm a total beginner, nice to meet you all.

NameSilo
Watch

tokenfacts

Impact
Hi,

My name is Rachel and I from the U.K.

As the title says I am a total beginner. I have been reading about buying and selling domains for a long time but I only bought my first domain the other day. I do have some experience in coding websites and I am taking an I.T, Computing and design thinking course at University later in the year to hopefully gain more experience.

I have already read a lot of posts on here so I though I would go ahead and make an account. I think the first thing I would like to learn more about here is how to best approach selling my domains and parking pages.

Other than computers and domains my interests are art, making music and cryptocurrency. I also enjoy making content for my instagram and youtube accounts.

The first domain I bought was medicinalcannabisla.com. I already have a cannabis related account on instagram so I thought it would be best to go with something I know about.

Thanks for having me here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
welcome.png

•••
•••
Welcome - another UK person here - us Brits have to stick together ;)

Certainly don`t `go mad` to start with and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Good luck - I`m sure you`ll do well.

Best,
Paul

•••
•••
•••
g'day Rachel and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
hello Rachel,

welcome to namepros

•••
Hi Rachel and welcome to NP! Here's wishing you all the best in your domaining journey! I paint too and am also into designing, coding and poetry that I put up on insta, twitter and FB :)

•••
Hi Rachel from UK too ! all the best

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back