Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

saiyathra

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello saiyathra,

Welcome to NamePros.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
•••
New member are highly welcome to utimate sales platform for domainers

•••
Welcome! Glad you joined!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Hello @saiyathra !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to nP...!
and best of luck

•••
Welcome to NP my friend.

Best of luck on your venture!

•••
Hello @saiyathra .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Aside from being "new here", how about telling us a bit more about yourself and how you became interested in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Welcome to NPs @saiyathra ! And that reply that @Kenny gave has some great resources for getting started. I think the secret is truly listening to advice from seasoned, experienced people here, especially when they give evidence for what they say, but don't let that reduce your confidence in the insights, and unique expertise that you bring to domain investing! Fresh ideas make us all stronger!

Just like to second what @Ategy.com just posted - why not tell us how your interest in domain name investing started, and what sort of niches do you see being active in. Best of luck!

•••
Greetings and welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
@saiyathra , welcome to the world of Domaining - Namepros :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back