Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

hi everyone.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar78

Established Member
Impact
0
I am new in domain business. I just started out a week ago got 10 domain names but do not know what to do with them.? I do not even know how to create a website for them. so good luck to me I guess. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
first thing is to choose one of your domains,build a site(search google for help on that) then find a webhost,hostingeh.com is good,now the host will help you from their

EDIT:ooops forgot to say ,hello welcome to namepros,hope you enjoy it here
 
0
•••
Hi & Welcome to namepos jaguar78 :) I agree with majinbuu1023 you have to choose a good domain name, and get your hosting plan, then design and build your website.

Good Luck :)
 
0
•••
Welcome here.
Just wander around and you'll learn a lot.
 
0
•••
thanks for welcoming me. I want to develop a site for my domain comeseeturkey.com . I think it will be a nice domain to promote the country but I do not even have the slightest idea about building. heheh web hosting,templates etc etc . I will go nuts before I built a website. I put some of my domains on Afternic too, but no luck. It has been 10 days and not even one offer. Is it me (unlucky) or do I have to be really patient...
 
0
•••
Hey adn Welcome on the forum hope you'll like your stay. :D
 
0
•••
Here's my advice.... Sell 9 of your domains and concentrate on making one work.

Seriously though, I started out with lots of domains and big ideas. When I look back, I wish I would have picked one site, developed it, then moved on.

As for your domains on afternic, 10 days is nothing there. Best to list and forget. You'll be a lot happier when that unexpected offer comes in. (and maybe your first site will be up and running and profitable by that time).

Good luck and welcome!

-Nitro
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros. Stick around and you'll learn a lot :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros jaguar78!
 
0
•••
well thank you everyone. you guys are so kind welcoming me . thanks again
 
0
•••
hello jaguar78

welcome to NP and have a great Easter
 
0
•••
Welcome:wave:
 
0
•••
Hello Jag, welcome to namepros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

:wave:
 
0
•••
Hi! Welcome to Name-pros
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back