IT.COM

Hi everyone (waving) from a dinosaur

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DennisR

Impact
Hello NP gang....

My name is Dennis and am old school in most ways. Aging, been doing this since '96 and still do everything by hand. Sad.. lol.

I mostly keep to myself, don't forum/socialize much - most of you won't have any clue who I am before OR after this post, I'm used to that. Maybe if you've done a bunch of whois mining by hand, you've run into me a couple of times. I haven't actively sold any names in a while, but have some slated to sell this year - have seen the NamePros.com name around over the years, figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for having me.
-Dennis

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum Dennis!

M2yygxhCmZ-6.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey @DennisR

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures...

•••
•••
•••
Hey there! Welcome to NamePros!

Fun title to your post.

Best of luck!

•••
Waves back to dinosaur. Welcome to Namepros :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Dino! :)

In the game since 1996 .. must have some great names .. curious to see a few examples of the types of domains you own.

I'd wish you good luck .. but chances are that if you've been aging domains for over 20 years you won't really need much luck! lol .. Good luck all the same! ;)

•••
You sound a bit mad. I think you're going to fit right in!

Welcome to the forum :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello Dennis :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Hi Dennis

Welcome to NamePros! see you around, good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Dino! :)

In the game since 1996 .. must have some great names .. curious to see a few examples of the types of domains you own.

I'd wish you good luck .. but chances are that if you've been aging domains for over 20 years you won't really need much luck! lol .. Good luck all the same! ;)

You know.. LOGIC would lead to that conclusion, wouldn't it? lol

Truth #1 - I, very foolishly sold a great many of my names not long after registering them.

Truth #2 - I got in a LOT of financial trouble with a certain entity known mainly by 3 letters.

Truth #3 - Most of the names I owned were adult

So, I have 'started' over about 3 times since then.. I can use all the luck I can get :xf.eek:

Me mentioning my start date was definitely a reference to who I am, not what I have.. :unsure:

:xf.grin::xf.grin: Thank you all so much for your warm welcome

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back