IT.COM

Hi everyone, I'm new to domaining! - Cryptoinvention.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Philipbids

Impact
I just want to say that I absolutely love this community, super helpful and really honest and nice. Thought I'd just write a little post and ask for some guidance!

I've purchased some expired domains, I think that they are quite good in regard to the research that I've done. But since I have very little experience in this field I thought I'd ask you guys what you think!

Bellow you'll see some of the domains that I've acquired:

Cryptoinvention.com
RestaurantsNearby.net
CannabisSativa.io
NewYorkMortgage.xyz
Longsleeve.org
CoolArchive.xyz
MobileBets.xyz

I'm not looking to become a millionaire overnight... I just really enjoy looking for domains and acquiring them.
I saw a post saying that it's better to put the BIN price low for starters and once you have some more experience you can go higher. Let me know that you think. I'm open to all kind of criticism and guidance!

Thanks in advance,
Philip

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My advice - master the dot com first, don't go for any other extension...Once you get the flow of dot com, then you'll know where exactly to go in other extensions... Like lots of people who've been dominating for 5+ years have no idea what will sell in .xyz, let alone you guys, who are just starting...
CryptoInvention is not the worst name for a newbie, counting the popularity of ''crypto''. Now, try to go for the type of combos you have but in com.

Welcome and good luck!

•••
•••
•••
RestaurantsNearby.net = Mid-xx to low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to high-xx ea.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back