IT.COM

Hi domain wizards!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M0rd0r

Established Member
Impact
Hi wizards!

Greetings from Spain. I have just landed in the domain world and it's really exciting!

I have strong experience on modelling (nowadays called data science) and a little bit about webpage development (mainly to deploy my models).

I would like to know more about your (awesome) world, so let's read.

Many thanks for this webpage, in the universe where I didn't met you I made lots of mistakes and my money never came back, so I am feeling lucky :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! There is a lot of valuable information on these pages and the search function will keep you busy for hours and hours...use an old fashioned pen and paper or open word to take notes as you go along. In the beginning I thought my massive brain could keep all the info contained but I have discovered it leaks profusely. :xf.smile:

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NP. Wishing you all the best in your domain business.

•••
•••
Hello @M0rd0r .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

You've definitely come to the right place if you're ready to read! You've got enough here to keep you busy for months! lol

Good luck to you in the world of domains! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello!

NP is a great Forum loaded with numerous discussions, threads and posts covering all aspects of domain names. Search out those domain topics of specific interest to you and your goals and read and re-read the posts.

With your background you should find NPs an asset to your domain endeavors!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi wizards!

Greetings from Spain. I have just landed in the domain world and it's really exciting!

I have strong experience on modelling (nowadays called data science) and a little bit about webpage development (mainly to deploy my models).

I would like to know more about your (awesome) world, so let's read.

Many thanks for this webpage, in the universe where I didn't met you I made lots of mistakes and my money never came back, so I am feeling lucky :)

Welcome to NamePros! The best place to learn.

Best - Indianad

•••
Hello @M0rd0r .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back