Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

exyzed

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

I joined NamePros about 3 months back. Initially I read a few threads and found that its a reservoir of information.

I couldn't get started with writing my first post then as i have this deadly disease of getting distracted within short periods of time. Consistency is something I'm still learning to have and keep.

Anyways I am back again to introduce myself and hopefully doing business here.

Back in June this year I learned about domaining and jumped right off into it. Before I could understand myself what I was up to, I had spent all I could into buying fresh names. I had about 30+ names in my account. (of these, 13 are dot com, 10 are dot top (it was only $1 each to register so...) rest are dot xyz, dot one dot store dot info etc. )

I realize it wasn't wise of me to register so many since I didn't turn over and sell a single one of these. And now as the time proceeds I see these assets slipping through my hands like grans of sand on a beach.

I am willing to sell anyone, more or most of these domains now. But I also do not want to sell these at too cheap price.

I hope to find and receive help from Pros at NamePros for my purpose and make something out of my assets.I know that I'll get some positive results.

After all this is a great community for Domainers.

best regards,
Anupam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thank you @Sulabh Sharma @stimpi777 @Domain1031@domainrz @Sachy555 and @HereDomainthere

for your welcome posts. Wishiing you all too the best in the worldWideWeb of Domaining.

I have showcased several of my domains in the following threads, and will appreciate if you take time to check and appraise these.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/please-appraise-my-6-com-domains-listed-below-buytly-com.988449/

https://www.namepros.com/threads/showcase-your-top-domains-here.861856/page-41#post-5873671

https://www.namepros.com/threads/one-showcase-discussion.890175/page-17#post-5873984

with regards,
Anupam

•••
•••
Thank you very much @Michelle for your Welcome post.

•••
Hello @exyzed !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
Hey @exyzed

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
hi @deez007, thanks for your warm welcome.

•••
Welcome, and good luck with your domaining this coming year.

•••
Thank you @Cdomains for your welcome message.

•••
Hi once again guys I just wanted to share a recent experience I have had here at NP; seems like a perk i received because of joining this wonderful forum and community.

A couple or so days ago while browsing the topics I chanced to look at the column to the right and one thread about .SHOP domains under the heading "Popular This Week" caught my eye. (in fact it's top thread in that category now). As I went thru the post I learned about how I can register two free .shop domains with no strings attached.

Well after a little delay (about 24 hours; you can read about it among the posts in that thread) I could finally get two .shop names registered in my name, for free :)

Here is the link to the thread, specifically:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ge...-free-showcase-your-free-shop-domains.989535/

That I consider was a perk of me joining NamePros and being here regularly. And of course it was due to the thread started by @Michael Ehrhardt ; I thank him once again here.

the opportunity is for just 3 more days , so if you havn't yet taken advantage, why not now?

All the best.

•••
Thank you and Welcome :xf.wink:

dee70e_a3cd35afb4c64ee381beda273187ffdf~mv2.jpg

•••
Another welcome from me as well @exyzed : wave : Even though I saw you bunches in the SHOP thread : grin :

Welcome to the Information Reservoir

Welcome to the Information R̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶o̶i̶r̶̶ FIREHOSE - FTFY : wink :

So @exyzed - do you mind sharing how you came up with your username? I thought it was confusing at first but actually it's rather neat e xyz (z)ed

•••
Another welcome from me as well @exyzed : wave : Even though I saw you bunches in the SHOP thread : grin :

Hi @usernamex , yes I remember our interaction in that thread :)

Welcome to the Information R̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶o̶i̶r̶̶ FIREHOSE - FTFY : wink :

Thanks for the correction, actually I used the term "information reservoir" first, which @BOBAH reiterated later.

So @exyzed - do you mind sharing how you came up with your username?

Well it was on a whim. I found that the domain exyzed.com was available, so I regged it and thought of developing it as my portfolio website. Thus this username ; though now I am not sure of building portfolio with this name.

•••
I hear ya, I have about 9 domains I thought I would use for a portfolio site, and I'm still on the fence about. Other members have gone through the same. How are you pronouncing it?

•••
•••
: light bulb : Ah Ha! Everyone in English Speaking World Z = ZED - Largest Country that doesn't use the metric system either Z = ZEE

Largest Country that doesn't use the metric system

573d50bb7ef69.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank You @slader23 @Dun and @ArzysArt for your Welcome posts.

Wishing you all an Abundantly Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Year 2017 :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back