Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi Again

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DomainSage

Established Member
Impact
23
Hi Folks,

Well after many months away I decided to drop back in and was really enjoying the discussions. So I decided to try my old log in to see if it still worked ... and it did B-)

Have been reading through a few of the recent posts and see some old names I rember, some new ones, and some that seem to be the same people under different names :)

A lot has been happening in the months since I last visited so not sure I will have the same amount of time to participate, but does feel nice to be back ... Well slinking back with my tail between my legs :red:

Wishing you all the best

Richard
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Missed that avatar (and you too Richard)!

ST
 
0
•••
Welcome back! :)
 
0
•••
Indeedie ... definitely one of the best User names and correspondingly cool avatars! :tu:
Welcome back to an old friend, folks. :)
See you soon, Richard.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcome back folks ....... Now just have one or two threads to catch up with :)

All the best

Richard
 
0
•••
Welcome back! You thought RJ was going to delete your account? Never!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back