Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Video/photo quality

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dna

Top Member
Impact
2,749
I have purchased a couple of new computers lately, one just today, and have been disappointed
in the photo and video quality in comparison to my old computer which I have had for several years.
I have tried to swap monitors out to find the problem and finally decided to use the monitor
on my old computer to see if that fixed the problem. And then I noticed that my old computer
used an old 15 pin VGA connector. So I replaced the HDMI connector with a VGA connector
on my new computer and the photos and videos became crisp and clear. And now I wonder how
that can be when everybody says that HDMI is superior to VGA when I can see that it clearly is not.
Has anybody else noticed this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The difference is VGA uses analog data while hdmi is digital data.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back