IT.COM

Hey there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys, I'm new here and I just got a quick question.

How much will 4 letter .com's go for? I know of 4 or more 4-letter .com's, not words just random letters put together. Just wondered whether I should bother registering them and whether I can make any money from selling them on. I won't list them because someone else will take them =].

So yeah, if I do register them will I be able to make a profit selling them? And if so, how much?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tricky one this- there are still something like 20-30k 4 character .coms available. Some have fetched big sales as acronyms for large companies, but the chances of this are akin to a lottery ticket now. When all are registered they should rise in value, although you can ofetn get more than reg fee for them now. If you want a good program for researching these names, there is a program called dnfinder which I use and is excellent, there is a link to it in the site in my sig.
Regards
Chris

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back