Domain Empire

domain HempcreteBuild.com Please Appraise!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GambleDomains

Established Member
Impact
HempcreteBuild.com

Anybody think it may have some value? All input welcome!

(honesty is the best policy!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like so many so called marijuana/pot/weed domains I see being regged?
Nothing.
Be lucky if you can actually sell it to an enduser.

Just think about the 3 words in this domain.
And you probably regged it only because hemp was the first word.

•••
SLDs [keyword+build] and [hempcrete+keyword] dot com are not exactly setting the domain market on fire.

Recent reported public sales:
globaldesignbuild.com $3588 - year 2013
allbuild.com $2000 - year 2013
deckbuild.com $2000 - year 2012
buzzbuild.com $2588 - year 2012
youbuild.com $10000 - year 2011
hempcrete+keyword - nada

If you haven't given hempcretebuild an engagement ring I'd be eyeballing one of her well heeled cousins: insulationbuild, stuccobuild or masonrybuild. The next morning I'd wake up with hempcreteinsulation, hempcretematerial, hempcretecoating, hempcreteblocks, hempcretemix, hempcreteforms, hempcreteinstallation and hempcretedesign on my mind. Then I'd give 'em all the boot, take a cold shower and splash on some Hai Karate.

Last edited:
•••
Like so many so called marijuana/pot/weed domains I see being regged?
Nothing.
Be lucky if you can actually sell it to an enduser.

Just think about the 3 words in this domain.
And you probably regged it only because hemp was the first word.

I have to disagree there - Hempcrete is a building material on the rise - green, carbon neutral, and strong - adding the word build implies it's a 'Hempcrete build' rather than a 'concrete build' in reference to public housing. The terms 'build' and 'new build' are commonplace in the UK - not sure if this phrase is used elsewhere.

Theres also been some good cannabis/hemp related sales lately - just look at the last two DNjournal reports. BUT this is more a domain about hempcrete than 'hemp' and smoking pot!

Probably worth sod all but win some lose some I spose!

@ecalc - domains definitely not setting the world alight, but I'd happily take $200 dollars for it, I'm not necessarily looking for $xxxx+

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back