Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Helpful Members

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

charbar

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello Fellas,

When we put names up for appraisal, I think it's safe to say that we hope for replies from the "right people".
They are those who are well respected by their fellow N.P.'s and who's opinions we value. (all appraisals are appreciated, of course).
On occasion, I have contacted a few these fellow members by PM., and have always had a helpful reply, willingly given.
I will mention Slaughterback, Gene, Joseph and Danielr, among those I've contacted - in the hope that I haven't left them open to any inconsiderate members, who will inundate them with P.M.'s, containing endless list of names to appraise.
However, I'm sure that any newbie will find, or have found, fellow members very helpful.
There are those that specialise.
In the case of Danielr (the accepted guru, in his chosen niche) it is poker.
I would like to know if there are fellow members, who specialise in certain categories - and what they are.
I was prompted to write this, because of the lack of "adult" appraisors on site.
(I often visit the "adult section", but not many members seem to visit these neck of the woods).
If there are any fellow members who wouldn't mind the occasional P.M., asking for advice about a name, I would love to hear from you.
I, and I'm sure all fellow members, would donate, if that advice led to the sale of a name.
Thankyou.

charbar.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have to agree

I have only been here a week and have found members most helpful a few I would like to mention are

pratiknaik
sibaong
Iravan
Veolus
TopSatelliteRadio.co

really cool members

p.s I would like to be helpful myself but dont know anything :xf.love:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back