Dynadot

advice Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mido el wardany

Impact
hello there,
good morning i am totally new in this kind of this business and i bought domain belongs to godaddy
gentlegoods.com
2 days ago i got mail that someone wants to buy my domain and he offered me high price and he is hosting company which get customer and take commission then he told me that the bank will need a certificate and i told him that i dont have any idea about this certificate then he chatted with goddady and i got mail from goddady to give me the site which i can make the certificate and i contacted goddady to make sure about these mails are from them and he told me yes and no worries for making this certificate to complete the deal and if the deal not happened the certificate fee will be back and i dont even know how much does it cost so i want your opinion
partner site secure-verification.net to certify your domain.

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very common appraisal scam, just ignore it

•••
If I received an email like that, I would ignore it and not consider it to be a valid offer.

•••
Appraisal scam, indeed. Ignore. Good job reaching out and asking about this, too.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back