Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help With Sedo Parking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
I own a gambling/vegas related domain parked at Sedo. As such, I would like to have gambling/vegas advertisers on that page, instead of a bunch of generic advertisers as I have now. How do I make such changes? Is their a setting to accomplish this within the Sedo system? Thank you in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Set the category to casino and the keyword to poker.
 
0
•••
Setting the keyword to poker or casino will help some , but you really need to park at Fabulous or build a basic page yourself to get real results.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back