NameSilo

Help with logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
I can't decide which logo to go with.
 

Attachments

  • sour.gif
    sour.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 284
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
suggestion

hello
i think second one is good
and it seems sober and good for point of view of designing :bingo:
 
0
•••
The first one looks more realistic, but it depends on the site - I'd say 1st or 3rd definitly
 
0
•••
number 4 definitely out of my choice.
number 1: the lime looks real.
number 2 & 3: the lime looks alike.

I would go for #1
 
0
•••
I'd go with #2, i like it simple :)
 
0
•••
#1 Here as well. And if that not, then #4.
 
0
•••
Ok

John1 said:
hello
i think second one is good
and it seems sober and good for point of view of designing :bingo:

Hello,
I think first one is right for the designing point of view. :great:
 
0
•••
You can safely go with 1 or 2.
 
0
•••
I think #2 is the best.

May also be worth trying #2 with the fruit segment for the "u".

EDIT - Just had a look on your logo site and you have a great portfolio :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The second. It's the simplest and cleanest. Maybe on a nice lime background with a touch of juice drops on top :P
But seriously, the second is my favorite.
 
0
•••
Logo

1st its simple but artistic
 
0
•••
2nd is my choice
 
0
•••
I think first one is better.
 
0
•••
Second one Looks Gud
 
0
•••
I think the 2nd would be easier to size up/down, although I do like #1 too. Either/Or.... or even three, but not at all 4.
 
0
•••
createmx said:
I can't decide which logo to go with.

You should really have added a poll to this page.
That being Said, My first choice would be #1 (Looks realistic and downright cooler than the others)and Second would be #2 (For Clarity and simplicity). Also try adding a Green Shadow to the logo. Somehow all yellow seems... well... not good
 
0
•••
I would go with the first logo, its simple yet the lemon looks very attractive.
The second one looks very simple.
Last choice is the last one.
The "U" is not really emphasized
 
0
•••
Good post

I have to agree...
 
0
•••
Second one.
Others have many edges and lines
 
0
•••
second one for me too!
 
0
•••
2nd one is fine!! I think you should go with it, with closed eyesss!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back