New logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

New logo

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • keep the old one

    2 
    votes
    5.9%
  • i preffer #1

    12 
    votes
    35.3%
  • i preffer #2

    19 
    votes
    55.9%
  • none

    1 
    vote
    2.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

h4m

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm working on a new logo for my hosting site

Can't make a choice, pls help/comment
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
New 1 is the one I prefer.
 
0
•••
The flower looks better Behind the word rater than on top.

Just make the flower a bit smaller
 
0
•••
For me I prefer the 3rd one.
Got more "that" look!
Perhaps - IMHO - do something about the font chosed.

guetizo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
can I suggest - you are making too much a "thing" of the name (text). Make it less significant and let the pattern be the main focus point of the logo! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back