Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help with logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
I can't decide which logo to go with.
 

Attachments

  • sour.gif
    sour.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 284
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Of course with the 1th example :) :imho:
 
0
•••
I have to agree :)
 
0
•••
Second one. Its clear and simple.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Ross said:
Second one. Its clear and simple.


True. i like the second one. :]
 
0
•••
I say go with the third. It offers a similar logo to the second but has an added extra with the 'cutouts' in the center of the 'O' ... I like that. If not the 3rd then I definitely reccommend the second.
 
0
•••
1st one
 
0
•••
Number 2nd is my choice :)
 
0
•••
2nd :)
 
0
•••
1st is my choice.
 
0
•••
Third first, if dont like that choose second.
 
0
•••
In my opinion the first one is the best!
 
0
•••
you should have created a poll for this, so people can vote for which one they like :]
 
0
•••
I like the second one...I wouldn't go with the 4th one.
 
0
•••
i like the first and the 3rd ones, personally. but if push came to shove, the first one.
 
0
•••
2nd one...!
 
0
•••
1st one for me
 
0
•••
I'd go w/2nd, cleaner, uniform with the rest of the feeling of the text. Very nice work.
 
0
•••
I like the effect in #1 with the "o" but the effect is not anyplace else.
#2 is too generic and the center is too geometric and unnatural

I think #3 is best for print. The lemon cut-outs are not identical to each other.
And being all so similar in design Printing is the one factor I would use to consider.

So I would go with #3

namenut
 
0
•••
n. 2 is my favorite, forget number 4 ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back