NameSilo

Help with Enom EPP codes

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tzsxc

Established Member
Impact
12
I'm having trouble getting godaddy to recognize enom's EPP code. I've tried twice generation new EPP codes from enom's interface and godaddy rejects the EPP codes. Anyone have similar experience?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm having trouble getting godaddy to recognize enom's EPP code. I've tried twice generation new EPP codes from enom's interface and godaddy rejects the EPP codes. Anyone have similar experience?

Do the domains match?

(I know that's a stupid question but it doesn't hurt to check!).
 
0
•••
I have had the same experience before. I resolved it by submitting a ticket at enom.
 
0
•••
I have encountered this problem numerous times already with various registrars. And in all cases, the reason is because the EPP or transfer codes contain characters that the other registrar could not recognize. These weird characters are usually used to make it even harder for the EPP code to be tampered with.

To have this fixed, ask the registrar to change the EPP/Transfer code to contain only normal characters.
 
1
•••
Thanks to all especially alien51 for the suggestion. It turns out the EPP codes from enom contained too many special characters.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back