Help! Tucows/OpenSRS transfer problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dndriver

Established Member
Impact
2
I now try to transfer one of my domains from Tucows reseller to Godaddy. I had initiated the transfer and submitted the EPP at Godaddy for over 36 hours, but now I still do not receive the confirmation email from Tucows. My questions are:

1. The whois in registry shows:

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: **
Status: ok

But the whois in registrar(Tucows) shows:

Domain status: pendingTransfer

Is there any problem? why the whois status at registry is not pending transfer?

2. Does the reseller have the right to cancel transfer(transfer away request)?

3. Can I contact Tucows directly, and how can I contact Tucows? the reseller do not reply my email for a long time.

Thank you very much!

Happy new year!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dndriver said:
I now try to transfer one of my domains from Tucows reseller to Godaddy. I had initiated the transfer and submitted the EPP at Godaddy for over 36 hours, but now I still do not receive the confirmation email from Tucows. My questions are:

1. The whois in registry shows:

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: **
Status: ok

But the whois in registrar(Tucows) shows:

Domain status: pendingTransfer

Is there any problem? why the whois status at registry is not pending transfer?

2. Does the reseller have the right to cancel transfer(transfer away request)?

3. Can I contact Tucows directly, and how can I contact Tucows? the reseller do not reply my email for a long time.

Thank you very much!

Happy new year!

Should be fine, .com/.net registry only shows "OK" instead of "PendingTransfer".
 
0
•••
For .info, .org domains you get status as pending transfer
 
0
•••
thanks all for your help!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back