IT.COM

question Help please

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have tried every trick I have to find out a contact for the name phasetwo.com. Anyone have ideas how to find out contact info? It’s under privacy.

bruce

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you have the contact name use Rocket Reach for free.....

Google - "Phase Two Staff email format rocket reach" and use the email formats provided

Or you can use Lusha on LinkedIn which scrapes the data and hopefully gives you that persons direct email

The above options might give you different results so worth trying both.......

Or go through LinkedIn and look for the most likely contact and use the above steps......

@karamakate Normally using a contact form is not a good option if you need to contact a specific person, especially if they are a senior decision maker, in this case it might work as they are a small company - but I would not bet on it.........

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you have the contact name use Rocket Reach for free.....

Google - "Phase Two Staff email format rocket reach" and use the email formats provided

Or you can use Lusha on LinkedIn which scrapes the data and hopefully gives you that persons direct email

The above options might give you different results so worth trying both.......

Or go through LinkedIn and look for the most likely contact and use the above steps......

@karamakate Normally using a contact form is not a good option if you need to contact a specific person, especially if they are a senior decision maker, in this case it might work as they are a small company - but I would not bet on it.........

Great info, thank you

•••
•••
•••
Looks like the above has helped

Last edited:
•••
•••
How do you close a thread?

•••
@dnbrokership I believe the only way is reporting it / asking admin

If you delete the title / info in the thread, it may be considered redundant, then they'll end up deleting it at some point

•••
Back