Dynadot

Help me With Blogger.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I recently read post on here saying that you can make money with blogger, so I had to check it out. I liked the site and even set up a blog but I want input from you guys. If you are making a pretty decent revenue stream with blogger.com, could you please post the link to your blog so I can see how it is set up.

Also, include information on what you did to make it successful if it is not too much trouble.

Thank You

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i read the same thing...
but I recommend to use your own domain name and hosting.
Blogger blogs are kindof do not look professional and lowers the value of your blog.

•••
i think blogger blogs do work well...
I have had them for some time and i was making 5$ a day with only 1 week of work..
And i think thats great...

•••
i read the same thing...
but I recommend to use your own domain name and hosting.
Blogger blogs are kindof do not look professional and lowers the value of your blog.
Blogger blogs can look good, if you spend time
Too many Blogger and Wordpress Blogs look like they were done in 5 minutes or less

•••
labnol.blogspot.com this blog has earned so much from adsense. You need to hardwork to get more out of it.

•••
Well, I have read about your this of the problem and would like to say you that its procedure is that much easy. You simply need to create and account and if you create account you will be able to create blog also.

•••
I have had them for some time and i think its great...

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Original content and follower

•••
I will recommend you to get domain name and hosting. Blogger did not give any good worth. Rather than go with some reseller hosting provider and start your own self hosted blog. Upload any wordpress theme according to your needs. Then promote it and update on daily bases with original content. Do some social media and do SEO. after few months you will see the results.

•••
If you're really serious about making money with a blog. You should definitely get a self hosted blog. As many recommends here, Wordpress. Also, don't forget to get a domain name as well.

•••
This is really true thing that people are making money with the Blogger. Blogger is the free domain providing company and if you can create a blog in it then you have great content on the website then then you can apply to the Google Adsense and then you can earn a lot through the Google.

•••
There are lot of ways to earn money through blogging using blogger. You can use Google Adsense, Link Advertisements blog selling, article writing etc. It's up to you on how will you work on it.

•••
I suggest you to start with blogger.com first and as you start making some money buy a hosting and domain if you are serious about professional blogging.

•••
I agree, it is more preferable if you just make your own website and put their your blogs. That will look more professional rather than just having a low-profile blog account in some blog sites.

•••
Many Blogger blogs look great and I'm sure they are perfectly fine for a mini site. As long as you have original content (not copied and pasted from Wikipedia/etc.) you should see traffic and Adsense revenue eventually.

I'm not speaking from experience, but I am currently developing my first Blogger blog to see how it works out. If I can still receive relatively strong search engine placement and decent income it will be very encouraging. Not only can you save on yearly domain expenses, but it's also much easier (not that Wordpress is difficult, but still) and ensures high speeds and nearly 100% uptime.

•••
I strongly recommend you to buy your domain in blogger. It only cost about 6$ I guess. So cheap.

•••
search for top 100 blogs on google and you will find many example blogs to see. Use your own domain and host your blog by yourself if you want to make with it.

•••
If you want serious earning then also use some unique domain , like xx.com or xx.net /xx.org etc . It leaves an impression on the visitors.

•••
Some advantages with blogger is that google ranks you easily provided you have some good content and getting decent traffic,get a domain and link it up with blogger.
There are a lot of blogger templates which you can get fror free just do aa search on google and you will find some really cool templates.
I would like to caution you as welll ,while hosting with blogger you do take the risk of getting your blog shut down if they consider your blog as spam for some reason.Tht's why a self hosted blog always works better.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back