IT.COM

budget: above $1 Help me out by finding this domain please.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samin sadman

Established Member
Impact
I’d like you to search for a good domain name, must have the following -

Expired domain with good age like 2 to 3 years old with Trust Flow 10+ with clean backlinks

keyword with “promotional” Like promotionalmerch(.)co(.)uk (.com is taken)

search domain with :-

Age 2+ year

Trust Flow 10+

Referring Domains 10+

Clean Anchor texts

Niche specific if possible.

For more info on our business visit www(.)gloweasy(.)com

Will be used for Google UK seo
I need to finish a job by this domain.This is my first job.Please help me out

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try checking out:

expireddomains.net - then click on Europe M-Z and then select .uk

Use the filters to enter your keyword and then search.....

•••

Actually my buyer has demanded it for a job.This is my first job.I really want to finish it properly.How can I understand about trust flow anchor text and clean backlink?

•••
Actually my buyer has demanded it for a job.This is my first job.I really want to finish it properly.How can I understand about trust flow anchor text and clean backlink?

PromotionalGiftsEmporium.co.uk

Available

BL: 57

TF: 9

It's available at reg fee: $7.99 from name.com

Last edited:
•••
Thanks you very much.Is this fulfill all the criteria?

•••
Thanks you very much.Is this fulfill all the criteria?

Well it's 5 years old, BackLinks: 54 TrustFlow: 9 Reffering Domains: 8

So it's even older than he asked for and has even more back-links that he asked for but is 1 less on trustflow than he wanted and 2 less on referring domains.

This is probably the closest he is going to get to what he wants...... especially for that price.

•••
Then I will tell him more than 9 trust flow and more than 8 referring domains are not possible with this keyword.And it is the closest.Is it will be okay?

•••
Then I will tell him more than 9 trust flow and more than 8 referring domains are not possible with this keyword.And it is the closest.Is it will be okay?

It's not that it is not possible...it's just going to be difficult to find and he would probably need to fork out a hefty price to buy it.

•••
He has said this:
Not a good domain, Already lost too many backlinks plus most of the backlinks are from comments.

If niche based is not possible then try to find generic like in advertisement or advert or promo or brand etc.

•••
•••
Ask him what his budget is for a domain name....

•••
He is trying new one.Please sir find something more.I think he will going to give me a bad review.This is my first job.

•••
He is trying new one.Please sir find something more.I think he will going to give me a bad review.This is my first job.

Mate, if he wants something decent with good back-link structure, aged, good amount of referring domains and good trust flow for the price of a reg fee domain and he says the one you showed him already is not good. Then he is a colossal idiot, he wants to drive a Ferrari for the price of VW beetle.

•••
He is saying that he has a seo guy who has said that this is not good,He wont pay now.Do I offer these three?

•••
he has said that he has a seo guy who has said that this in not good
try to find new one.
Now my payment is stopped by him?

•••
He is saying that he has a seo guy who has said that this is not good,He wont pay now.Do I offer these three?

Lol... in that case, his SEO guy is also a colossal idiot...

•••
I have offered this three

•••
he has said that he has a seo guy who has said that this in not good
try to find new one.
Now my payment is stopped by him?

Moral of the story
If you selling a service/product you don't know anything about then you better have the skills and ability to learn QUICKLY so if you do close a deal you don't lose the client from not being able to deliver.

•••
•••
Man, you are just wasting time for nothing. If your boss throw peanuts, he will get only monkeys. Tell him on his face.

•••
I will tell him last time

•••
I am working on people per hour

•••
You should know what you are doing mate..You can ask help from others but you should not ask them to finish your work..Learn about it and start again..You will reach a good position soon. Good Luck.

•••
a seo guy

Cut your losses and move along. If his 'SEO Guy' was any good he would be able to accomplish this himself.

I'm sorry to say, if you don't know how to check a backlink profile then you may have bitten off more than you can chew; thats SEO 101.

•••
I say move on, you have taken on a job that requires doing research you obviously cannot handle at this stage of the game and 2: You are working with someone who is not being rational about how things work in this industry..
Best of luck with it and your future ventures...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back