Help finding a domain buying website... Please help!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

waterbottle

Established Member
Impact
1
Last week I was on here, and I asked for a website where I can buy a domain by the age.

Somebody linked me to a website where you can buy other people's domains, but you can search by age.

I am looking for something 4-10 years old with the name insurance in it... That thread was deleted. Please help!

Anybody?

Anyone? :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No update?
 
0
•••
Sorry, do you mean you want to buy a website that is many years old about insurance, or do you want domains that are old/expired about insurance?

If you are looking for websites, or domains for that matter http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/ may be of interest to you.
 
0
•••
No, I'm looking for this one website where I could search for domains that have been registered for a certain years.

I was able to search from 23 years old to one year old.

Anyone?
 
0
•••
was it http://www.freshdrop.net/ TDNAM Firesale tools - closeouts
there is a filter search facility for Age 0 to 23?

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
0
•••
Are you looking for a domain that has been continually reg'd for a number of years or one that has previous history?
I have purchased names through various auction houses, Snapnames etc that "lost" their age because they went through the auction system on the drop. there is absolutely nothing you can do about this and it appears that the domain is a fresh reg although it may have been registered for many years previously.
FYI I have an insurance domain that is indexed (wayback records) from Sept 2002 but appears in the whois as being reg'd since June 2007.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back