IT.COM

Help me I want company Parking Domain to accept Traffic from Facebook and Twitter

NameSilo
Watch

sergey kidalov

Established Member
Impact
help me I want company Parking Domain to accept Traffic from Facebook and Twitter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
parking companies only accept natural traffic. If you have huge social media traffic then u can make a page and upload adsense ads on it. They will pay u

•••
I have a huge traffic actually, but what is the company that accepts traffic from Facebook, non-Adsense, I want companies, for example Voodoo and Spenser

•••
This will not work as it is against the terms, you will get 0.00 payment and your account will get banned, furthermore you can get reported to the parking network, so you will not be able to make any new accounts.

•••
I think it is not as long as the legitimate visits 100%
I want a company name that accepts Traffic from Alvis and Twitter in huge quantities for the same domain

•••
I think it is not as long as the legitimate visits 100%
I want a company name that accepts Traffic from Alvis and Twitter in huge quantities for the same domain

You are wrong. Even domain fwd with minor traffic is in the grey zone and could block both domains. Do you really think parking is so simple? I advise you to read carefully this section and all the threads Rookmedia is scam, Voodoo is scam, DS is scam...Oh well, some people never learn.

•••
Hey Sergey,

It doesn't matter how many times you ask the same question all over Namepros.
The answer will still be the same.

1) There is NO such company.
2) If unsure, re-read #1 above

Instead, go back to the scammer that taught you / sold you the idea that you can send Facebook/Twitter traffic and point it to a parking name and get your money back. Maybe you can get away with it for a little while but before you get paid for the first time - your account will be closed and whatever you paid for the arbitrage traffic will be gone. We get requests here on Namepros every day from people just like you that have been lied to by a broker selling Facebook/Twitter traffic and we tell them the same thing.

THIS CONCEPT DOESN'T WORK. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PERSON THAT SOLD YOU THE TRAFFIC TOLD YOU. HE IS A LIAR. IT IS AGAINST ALL PARKING COMPANY RULES BECAUSE IT VIOLATES GOOGLE RULES AND MOST PARKING REVENUE IS DERIVED FROM GOOGLE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU THINK THE VISITS ARE LEGITIMATE. YOU CANNOT DIRECT TRAFFIC TO A PARKED DOMAIN

Do you get it now????
Vy ponimayete ?

•••
Back